We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, in which case the revised Terms of Service will appear on the Site. Continued use of the Site after we post any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all the materials contained on it are our property and/or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may only use this Site and the materials on it as authorized by us. You may not use this Site or the materials on it in any manner that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, contract rights, or any other rights belonging to us or a third party. We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the Site (or any portion of the Site) for violation (whether repeated or not) of copyrights or any other rights belonging to us or a third party. Unless authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by e-mail or other electronic means) any material from the Site.
If you utilize the Online Services or the Materials in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, the Site may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse indicate is proper. The Site may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the products, services, and Materials shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Use of Interactive Features
This Site may include interactive features, including, but not limited to, message boards, web logs, e-mail services, and areas that allow uploading of user-generated content (the “Interactive Features”). You are responsible for any material that you post on message boards or provide through any other Interactive Features on the Site. We do not control the messages, information, or files that you or others may provide through the Site. This Site, including its Interactive Features, shall be used for lawful purposes only; you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that, in our sole judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site.
- Post or transmit any material that violates our rights or the rights of others, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, contract rights, or any other right.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site in an unlawful, threatening, or abusive manner, including without limitation, to promote racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining, or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software, or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service, or to solicit donations of any kind on the Site, without our written consent.
Use of the Directory
The information contained in the directory is be provided on the Site is provided for visitor information only and is not to be used for marketing or telemarketing applications. This information may not be copied or redistributed and is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. The Site is not liable in any way with regard to such information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE SITE, OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE LIMITED UNDER SUCH STATE LAW.)
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR RELATED ONLINE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MESSAGE BOARDS OR OTHER INTERACTIVE FEATURES, OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.